Department of Anatomy and Physiology of Humans and Animals works on career professional orientation for students
Professor Bogdan Vasylovych Grytsuliak with students at the Educational Training Center in Rakhiv
Career-oriented conversation with alumni at the Comprehensive school №1in Rakhiv conducted by professor of the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University
Bogdan Vasylovych Grytsuliak
November 30, 2015 at the Scientific Council of the Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University phD student graduate of the Department of Anatomy and Physiology of Humans and Animals of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University Polyvkan Mariana Ivanivna defended her thesis on "Morpho-functional state of the testicle, epididymis and prostate gland in norma, after blood circulatory disorders and their correction", for the degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences on specialty 03.14.01 - Normal anatomy.
Study practice of students
Group B-32 (September 2015)
Students of the 3rd course, group B-32, have passed practical training at various hospitals. During the internship they enriched their knowledge in the medical field.
1. Laboratory of the Department of Human Anatomy and Operative Surgery at the National Medical University.
2. Laboratory of the Department of Human Anatomy and Operative Surgery at the National Medical University.
3.Laboratory of the Department of Cytology, Histology and Embryology at the National Medical University.
4.Laboratory of the Regional Center of Oncology.
5. Laboratory of the Regional Center of Oncology.
6. Laboratory of the Regional Clinical Hospital.
7. Laboratory for Forensic Medical Examination.